Searching for forever home! Dog, cat, teen friendly!
2022.01.21 14:38 smwhiteside93 Searching for forever home! Dog, cat, teen friendly!
2022.01.21 14:38 RedwolvesDC Covid and I Will Now Bow
Listening to this song my first thought is god damn this song holds up. Still just as exhilarating of not more today than it was.
Then I hear the lyrics and I’m like, this is what we are going through with Covid on many different levels.
Listen to it while thinking about what we have all gone through the last 2 years. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
submitted by RedwolvesDC to BreakingBenjamin [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 Susurrus03 Bioshock The Collection PS5? It says it is my most played game...I played Infinite on PS4.
submitted by Susurrus03 to Bioshock [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 idntrllyexist Looking for a group or clan
Looking for a group or a clan. I've even trying to solo rust and have not been doing too hot lmao. Trying to figure out mechanics while being on the look out for other people has gotten me murkd quite a few times. I'd appreciate any help
submitted by idntrllyexist to playrust [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 WhiteRaven96 Newman = Peter Griffin.. Convince me otherwise
Every time I see Newman, I immediately think that he's a live version of Peter Griffin from Family Guy 👀
submitted by WhiteRaven96 to seinfeld [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 Steeltoeradio Entry Level Consulting Job Opportunity with Stable Billable Work
Hi all, I work at a relatively remote site full time in the SW USA and we are looking to hire an entry level field tech at a large consulting firm. I figured I would check this sub to see if anyone here may be interested. The position mainly involves well sampling, site inspections, and data management. The area has pretty much any kind of outdoor activity I can think of nearby, but is located in a small community about an hour away from a normal sized town and 2 hours from a large city. I would be glad to answer any questions for anyone interested. I do not know what the pay would be as I am not in HR.
submitted by Steeltoeradio to geologycareers [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 slapshooby The state of the Wisconsin GOP - leaked video of lawmaker Elijah Benhke (R-Oconto)
submitted by slapshooby to madisonwi [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 Large-Reflection-94 She got asked if she had a nanny and said no YALLLL, also she was super sassy to a girl who asked something else
2022.01.21 14:38 AdmiralAK TLDC event today
In case you are interested in making the leap into L&D check this free event out:
That said, it took all my energy to bite my tongue and not jump in with "well you knoooooow"... retorts in the chat...😂
submitted by AdmiralAK to instructionaldesign [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 OF_Megaleaked 🔥😍 Mathild Tantot NEW Amazing Mega Folder update in first comment 👇🔥😍
2022.01.21 14:38 Cinnamon_Biscuits Rafting Goods Vol. 1 Mixtape - Cover + Tracklist (met a.o. Tim Beumers, Fat Windjacks, $KEER&BOO$, Ntan & MpDrees24)
2022.01.21 14:38 TheDollarstoreDoctor Was surprised by how tiny the collectors cup was, bunnies for scale.
submitted by TheDollarstoreDoctor to GFUEL [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 Ross_MP @forsen
submitted by Ross_MP to forsen [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 GlitteringAd2571 Imagínense
2022.01.21 14:38 Tr0way TM simcard with a iPhone 12 pro max
Hi just upgraded to a iPhone 12 pro max which supports 5g. I was told by friends that I should also update my simcard to a R-15 to get better service and 5G. I checked my simcard and I have the TM simcard.
Doesn't tmobile charger extra to swap Sims to the new R-15 sims? And should I swap my sim to the R-15?
submitted by Tr0way to tmobile [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 CummerGuy Muchas gracias youtube. La publicidad de las vaginas esta en Youtube Kids
2022.01.21 14:38 Gandamack Mandalorian Blood Duel by kain149
2022.01.21 14:38 ArianaWujt Career Experience Going Into UX
Hi everyone! I've been teaching myself UX Design for just under a year now, and while I have a portfolio published and a few case studies, I don't feel ready to apply to UX jobs. We're relocating, so I need to find a new job in the meantime and was offered a job with a Seattle company as a Client Support Specialist. The company is a SaaS company, and the job would include a lot of communication with stakeholders stakeholders as well as learning and growth opportunities. But, I'm not sure if the job will guide me more closely to UX in the future (next 3-5 years hopefully). My current work experience is customer service for different non-profits, so similar in the customer service duties, but different businesses. I'm looking to get some opionions on whether client support is a good path into UX design for those who don't have a design degree.
Do you know any successful designers who started out in client support? Is client support good experience to put on a resume when applying to UX jobs? Do you think the job could be a dead-end? I'm really conflicted on if I should take the job, or keep looking. Thanks everyone!
submitted by ArianaWujt to UXDesign [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 cpjouralum 995 Motion Hearing People v. Flores - MOTION DENIED
January 21, 2022 - Department 5 SLO Superior Court
- California Penal Code 995 allows a defendant to challenge a judge's ruling following a preliminary hearing, to request that charges be dropped before going to trial. (Chris Lambert, YOB)
- Defense Attorney Robert Sanger filed the motion on behalf of Paul Flores on December 17, 2021 requesting that a second judge review Judge van Rooyen's decision to go to trial. (YOB)
- Judge Jacquelyn Duffy presided. Both defendants were present, along with their attorneys. Christopher Peuvrelle, representing the People, was present. Detective Clint Cole was present.
- Judge Duffy explained that she reviewed the 995 motion filed on Dec. 17, 2021, and the opposition to dismiss filed by Peuvrelle on behalf of the people filed on Jan. 14, 2022.
- She read 22 volumes in their entirety, and reviewed all exhibits from the preliminary hearing.
- She began with Robert Sanger, and asked if he wanted to add anything to his written arguments. Sanger said they want to move forward on the case in a timely way.
- Sanger: "In the opposition, the prosecution minimized the wearing of purple issue and impact." He said the wearing of purple in the courtroom was a "statement of allegiance" to a "particular website" and "their version of reality."
- "I still think that's pretty egregious for counsel and the lead investigating officer...and others to wear signs that support the conviction of the defendant based on a website that supports that," Sanger said.
- Sanger referenced the evidence presented by Jennifer **** and said it "makes no sense" and asserted that nothing concrete ties to his client, Paul Flores. He said he wouldn't repeat what he had already written, but would respond to Christopher Peuvrelle.
- Judge Duffy asked Harold Mesick (Ruben's attorney) if he added anything to add, and asked him to keep his mask on while replying (he was not visible in the video frame).
- Mesick said there was nothing sufficient to hold his client over to trial.
- Judge Duffy said she read the entire prelim transcript and was aware of the "purple clothing."
- Peuvrelle wanted to triple check that Judge Duffy had reviewed a video exhibit. Judge Duffy said she had. (first 48 minutes of PF's interview from June 1996)
- Peuvrelle added a few items to the record re: the dog handlers and their expertise. He gave page and line locations from his opposition that established the foundation for the dog handlers and their dogs.
- Peuvrelle pointed out that the defense quoted portions from a transcript that were not admitted into evidence.
- Judge Duffy reiterated that she was aware of the purple clothing issue. She said that it was argued in court and ruled on by Judge van Rooyen at that time. She reiterated that the purpose of today's hearing is the 995 motion.
- Sanger brought up colors again being an issue (example of gang colors, showing solidarity).
- Judge Duffy redirected him to respond to Peuvrelle. Sanger brought up the 48 minute interview with Paul Flores that was admitted into evidence and explained why he had quoted portions from the transcript that were not admitted into evidence.
- Then Sanger moved back to the dog handlers and said it was the "bigger issue." He said the dog handler testimony was "devoid of actual evidence to establish the proficiency of the dogs." He said there was not sufficient foundation for the dog handlers (Sanger mentioned many vague references without detail during the portion)
- "Most significant is that none of the dog handlers could testify to proficiency, specifically false positives," Sanger said. He said "An alert is not evidence. The dogs are a tool to help find evidence and alerting in itself is not evidence."
- Sanger said the dog handler testimony was lengthy and without facts. He then brought up the dog behavior, and said that the multiple dog alerts and excavations "all over the place" and "nothing was found."
- He said police officers had been in and out of Paul's rooms, and those officers could have been contaminated with bodily fluids or other things from their other investigations.
- Sanger said no actual evidence was obtained from Paul's room, and argued that to "focus on an alert" didn't mean anything.
- Sanger finally said he didn't want to belabor it further.
- All lawyers confirmed that their arguments were submitted.
- Judge Duffy said she considered the motion, volumes, exhibits, and all that was argued today.
- Duffy mentioned other court cases that establish the basis for moving forward to trial.
- Duffy said the defense said there was a lack of evidence, and that the People's case was based on innuendo, and an insufficient foundation was laid to establish the credibility of the dog handlers, the fiber evidence, and the soil evidence.
- Judge Duffy said that Denise Smart and Kristin Smart had a standing Sunday call, and that Kristin missed the call in May 1996. She said that Margarita testified that Kristin was wearing a tank top and shorts. She said that Paul said during his taped interview that he hugged Kristin because she was cold.
- Judge Duffy said that Kristin's roommate testified that she hadn't seen Kristin and that all of her belongings were left behind in the dorm room.
- Judge Duffy said that Jana and Ted spent the night in the dorm room and didn't see Kristin.
- Judge Duffy said that the last person seen with Kristin Smart was Paul Flores, as testified by Cheryl. He had his arm wrapped around her waist, and she was intoxicated.
- Judge Duffy said that Kristin was intoxicated to the point of having trouble standing. She said Kristin needed assistance walking, and was having trouble walking. Tim testified that from the time he helped Kristin up from the lawn, he was supporting her and she couldn't walk on her own.
- Judge Duffy said that Paul put his arm around Kristin for the walk back to the dorms, and Paul said to Cheryl twice on the walk back to the dorms that Cheryl could go ahead on her own.
- Judge Duffy said that Paul Flores made a number of inconsistent statements in the days after the party. On May 28, 1996 PF said he wasn't interested in Kristin Smart. However, he had asked about Kristin at the party and seemed interested in her.
- Judge Duffy said that Paul didn't tell the officers that he had asked Cheryl for a hug and a kiss. When he was asked in an interview if he had asked Cheryl for a hug and a kiss, he said no. He also stated that he walked Kristin toward Muir and Santa Lucia and that was it. In a subsequent interview, PF stated that he talked to Kristin one time at the party. He told officers that she was walking fine on her own, yet Cheryl testified that PF said, "here, give her to me" when Kristin was having trouble walking home.
- Judge Duffy went over the black eye and the inconsistent stories, including the testimony from Jeremy, who said Paul told him he "woke up with a black eye."
- As for the dog handler testimony, Judge Duffy said that the dogs alerted independently from each other in Paul's Santa Lucia room.
- Duffy said the magistrate (Judge van Rooyen) found that a significant foundation was laid for the dog handler testimony.
- Judge Duffy said that searches were conducted at White Court and archaeologists located an anomaly under the deck, large enough to be a burial.
- Duffy said that the archaeologist testified to finding a large stain, consistent with a cadaver stain or human remain stain and was "generally consistent with a burial."
- Duffy went over the forensic serologist testimony, that several soil samples tested positive for human blood.
- Duffy moved on to Ruben Flores. A phone call was made from PF's dorm room to RF's home on May 26, 1996. RF came from Arroyo Grande and took PF to his home in Arroyo Grande. Stan Smart testified that he drove to AG in the summer of 1996, and Ruben threatened to shoot him.
- Based on the evidence that she cited, Judge Duffy DENIES the motion.
submitted by cpjouralum
to KristinSmart [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 MoonReverse Looking to upgrade w a budget
Hello everybody, I been getting to photography and filming lately. I currently have the rebel t5, with 18-55mm lens that came w it. 10-18mm, 50mm, 75-300.
I am looking to upgrade my body to something that’s full frame, and touch screen. I found that t5 is slow when I try to do continuous shot and it goes busy so I have to wait. So I can’t really get an action shots.
I am currently looking at the canon eos r, but I would like to know some of you guys’ recommendations. I’d like to have my current lenses to work w the new upgrade. My budget to spend on new body is $1200-$1500.
Any help would be appreciated.
submitted by MoonReverse to Cameras [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 bendoesit17 [THG] YTP Hunger Games: Season 1
The time has come for the YTP Hunger Games. There were 8 spaces left so I went ahead and filled those in rather than reposting the sign-ups again. Anyway, enjoy the simulation. Who will come out on top in this meme-themed showdown?
submitted by bendoesit17 to BrantSteele [link] [comments]
2022.01.21 14:38 CVEreport CVE-2021-46307
2022.01.21 14:38 dimitrios_vlachos_04 Mufasa and Simba chilling in the shade.
2022.01.21 14:38 abbeyzeroultra waifu check
2022.01.21 14:38 MartysBetter29 (What) would you be willing to offer for DeBrincat?