We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
2022.01.20 20:55 Kristiss20 Travelling to UK/covid restrictions?
Hello. Me and my girlfriend are going to travel to the UK next week. We are from EU country, both of us have EU Covid passport and we had 3 vaccines already. Is it enough, or PGR test is mandatory in order to travel there? I know there is a passenger locator that needs to be filled, but do we need to have negative Covid test result as well? Thank you for your answers!
submitted by Kristiss20 to AskUK [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:55 Zeioth Basic ranger commands on Termux
Things I managed to do:
- Yank path
Things I didn't managed to do:
- Yank a file - Paste a file - Preview a text file
Could you guys help me with this or copy your dotfiles? thanks
submitted by Zeioth to termux [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:55 stew92_ Katya, Luba & Nadiya
|submitted by stew92_ to StrictlyHotties [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 AussieDegenerate As more countries legalise and research uncovers benefits across industries
|submitted by AussieDegenerate to weed [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 Dresdenlive The Matrix Reloaded: Script vs. Theatrical Cut [Review]
Hey everyone. I picked up the scripts for the Matrix trilogy, and I figured it would be fun to type a short summary of things that I found interesting that (at times) totally differed from the theatrical cuts.
I recently read the working script (this is what the actors had in hand) for The Matrix Reloaded. I’ll leave my notes here. If anyone wants to ask questions, let me know, and I’ll do my best to answer them. [Attachments at the bottom of this post]
Interesting details from the original script of Matrix Reloaded: 1. Neo tells Trinity about their first encounter
When Neo and Trinity go back to their room (during the Zion party scene), Neo tells Trinity that every time she walks towards him, he remembers the first time they met. He then mentions “you scared the shit out of me when I first saw you”. Trinity whispers back “me too”.
2. Neo faintly sees Smith behind Bane’s eyes Little detail I found interesting. The script points out that, for a millisecond, Neo knew something was up when Bane approached him as they were leaving for the Matrix.
3. Chinatown merchants described as peddling “the ultimate simulacra” [Page 46] When Neo heads to the tea house (where he fights Seraph), the script makes mention of the religious imagery being sold on the stands. I thought it was interesting to see the Wachowskis describe this as “merchants peddling the ultimate simulacra, spiritual and historic symbols; once powerful images now reduced to plastic, laminated, bric-a-brac”.
4. Seraph’s code Seraph’s code is described as being “written in the negative, or rather with the absence of light”
5. The Oracle’s code The script notes that the Oracle’s code is identical to Seraph’s gold code.
6. Neo can’t understand “Oraclese”
The script makes note of Neo being a little perplexed when the Oracle says “You didn’t come here to make a choice. You came here to understand why you made it.” It even describes him being dumbfounded listening to her “Oraclese”
7. Neo is tired of being the One On page 53, when the Oracles says, “because you’re the one”, it starts to mention that Neo is starting get tired of hearing this.
8. Neo asks about the first “One” On page 54, Neo asks the Oracle why the war didn’t end when the last “One” made it to the Source. The Oracle replies that “he did what he was here to do. His path is not your path, Neo. Your path, I’m afraid, is much harder”.
9. The Burly Brawl There are so many cool things mentioned in the Burly Brawl. A lot of it did not end up in the film.
- During the fight vs. Neo, Smith absorbs a red pill who is desperately trying to climb over the wall near the basketball court. - When all the Smiths jump on Neo, at the end of the fight, they actually try to copy him as well.
- The ending of the fight is so different. I couldn’t really understand it, so I’ll upload a scan of the page to see what others think. (See attachment right at the bottom)
- Smith copies a passing woman near the end of the fight as well.
10. Meeting the Merovingian
- The scripts describes the Merovingian’s building as a “Cathedral of Commerce”, with people all dressed in the “status quo”.
- Neo tells Trinity to remember that the Merovingian (and everyone around him) are not human. - It’s confirmed that the exiles beside the Merovingian (except for the Twins) are vampires (described as “blood drinkers”)
11. Chateau Fight - When the Merovingian busts through the door to encounter Persephone betraying him, everyone immediately pulls out their guns (including Trinity and Morpheus). Everyone except Neo.
- The car park where the Twins fight Morpeus and Trinity is described as the Merovingian’s personal car collection.
- On page 80, when Neo bleeds during the fight vs. the Merovingian’s henchmen, it describes him as getting into the same state of mind as he was when he fought Smith in the subway. - Neo does a hadouken. Yes, you read right. During the fight. It’s described as: “That we glimpse in Matrix code, his hands swirling the code, exciting it, heating it into a bristling ball of electricity which, he hurls at the incoming attack. A cannon ball that blast one of them back, burying him in the opposite wall”
12. Car park fight/Freeway chase - When Neo flies towards the city, Link says “Man, that up, up and away shit still freaks me out” - When the Twins say “Drop your weapons”, Morpheus originally replied with “I’d rather drop you”. [which I thought was so funny/cheesy lol] - Morpheus’s original line to Trinity, before entering the freeway, was: “Then let us hope I was wrong…for all our sakes.”
- Link prays “there’s gonna make it….they’re gonna make it” during the chase.
- Morpheus is described as using the samurai sword to puncture the wheel of the Twins’ SUV. As it blows up, the script says that there’s a shot of Morpheus floating above the explosion, holding his samurai sword “like a dragon”.
- When Agent Johnson is fighting Morpheus, he tells him: “You have caused too much damage” near the end of the fight.
13. Morpheus’s speech with the Keymaker - Little interesting note. Neo is described as feeling “tremendous pressure” during Morpheus’ speech.
14. Meeting Smith in the hallway
- Morpheus’s original line to Smith, after saying “I want what you want…I want everything” is: “Would that include a .38 calliber slug?” (instead of “Would that include a bullet from this gun?)
- Morpheus empties his gun into the Smiths when they charge at him (to no effect)
15. Neo meets the Architect - I found it interesting that one of the “many Neos” that screams from the TV monitors says: “God is dead!”
16. Neo stops the sentinels - Neo’s move is described as an “individual EMP” ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that’s that. I’m planning on doing Revolutions soon if there’s interest. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Attachment 1: Cover Attachment 2: Original End of Burly Brawl
submitted by Dresdenlive to matrix [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:55 blaktronium Chia offering cold hard cash to code with Clovyr - The Chia Plot
|submitted by blaktronium to TheChiaPlot [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 aFilthyMutt If you do this, you’re a shithead. (Hyde park Walmart)
|submitted by aFilthyMutt to londonontario [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 ChampriaRecruitment Junk is out! - Eliminate the Worst DPS (in your opinion) - Round 14 - Strawpoll in comments
|submitted by ChampriaRecruitment to Overwatch [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 zorozara Places to buy Lingerie in/around Hamilton?
2022.01.20 20:55 throwaway46773847 I don’t know who to flat share with next year.
I started uni this September and for a couple of reasons I haven’t been around as much as my my flat mates have, so they’ve got to know each other a lot better than I know them. I’ve got a lot of medium friends who I know and go out with but I’m not really close to anyone in this city. My flat mates told me they were sharing a flat next year together and basically said there wouldn’t be enough room for me. So I don’t really know what to do about accommodation next year. Should I try and get closer to them and hope they change arrangements next year or has that ship already sailed and I should focus on some other option? Thanks :)
submitted by throwaway46773847 to Advice [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:55 Interesting_Seat_288 Need black and white vector image for laser engraved gift.
|submitted by Interesting_Seat_288 to PhotoshopRequest [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 dutchy1982uk Some time ago I created tonnes of Space Marine Colour Schemes. I've now chosen the scheme for my Homebrew, but instead of the all going to waste, here they are should anyone need them....
|submitted by dutchy1982uk to Warhammer40k [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 BogdanOleg Мрачненько, но стильно :: #Dusk (Arknights) :: Автор работы Marginal :: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/95623508
|submitted by BogdanOleg to CuteAnimeArts [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 SpicyCrickets Advice on how to moderate weed consumption for someone with no impulse control?
Hi everyone! So I'm new to Petioles, just thought I'd introduce myself and my cannabis history, as I'm looking for advice not on how to quit, but how to smoke responsibly without it hijacking my life like it has in the past.
Also, I apologise in advance for how long this post is going to be.
I (19F) have been smoking since I was 17, I started right when the pandemic hit in March 2020. A friend introduced me to it, and for about two or three months I only got high with her so my consumption was pretty limited. Then I bought a vape pen, and started getting high more and more regularly. I knew pretty much nothing about weed and its side effects, so I didn't know that vape carts actually contain way more THC than I thought. I thought I was playing it safe by vaping bc it was like a "baby version" of smoking real herb. Oops. I started feeling really shitty when I woke up in the mornings, and because I had no idea that was a side effect of weed, I thought I had some kind of thyroid problem. This lead my parents to take me to a specialist, only for them to tell me I was perfectly fine. Duh. However this probably cost my parents a good chunk of money, even though we have good insurance. I still feel really bad about that.
At the end of the summer I moved to Canada for college, and completely stopped smoking the day I moved. The withdrawal period was brutal, especially because I was doing it while isolating in a 10x10ft dorm room, and had no idea that I was going through withdrawal. Again, still very uneducated about weed at this point. I was still 17 and didn't know anyone at all in Canada, so I couldn't buy weed even if I wanted to. I don't remember wanting to. In January of 2021, I started dating my now ex, who smoked a lot and had a best friend who sold us giant quantities of weed at VERY low prices. On top of that, COVID lockdown meant that I had nothing else to do but smoke. Within a couple months I went from 0 to 100, smoking 3-4x a day. It stopped being fun at that point. Ripping bongs all day hurt my throat, killed my singing voice, skyrocketed my tolerance so I didn't even feel good for that long anymore, and I felt like I was becoming less intelligent. Less capable of complex thought. Throughout our 6 month relationship I tried to go on a few T breaks, he would always support me and would sometimes even join me, but I just couldn't do it. I had really bad withdrawal symptoms; I couldn't eat without throwing up, I had night sweats, insomnia, irritability, boredom--you name it, I had it. So it never lasted, I always just ended up smoking again because it felt like torture. (not everyone gets withdrawal symptoms this extreme, I don't want to scare anyone out of quitting)
By the summer of 2021, I had decided I was doing the wrong degree, in the wrong country, and applied and got a place at a University in England. So when I got back to Texas, I obviously didn't have any weed and all my contacts in TX had moved or weren't selling anymore. For 5 days I was THC free, but it was awful. I went to a restaurant with my friend and her sister, and ended up throwing up my food into my plate right there in front of them after two bites, because even the thought of food was repulsive unless I was starving hungry. So I went back to vape carts. A month later I moved to England, and this was when I really did have to fully detox. But this time I was looking forward to it (being detoxed, not the actual detoxing). I got past the withdrawal, and for three months I was clean and I never really thought about weed.
The next time I bought weed was because my best friend was coming to see me, and I wanted us to be able to get high together because I hadn't seen her in three years, and we'd never gotten stoned together despite being literal soulmates. And if I'm 100% honest, I kinda wanted to start smoking again. But this time, I really focused on not doing what I did in Canada. I was very cautious about my consumption, and kept it to the minimum possible. That's still where I'm at now. I should also add that I started medication for my ADHD a couple weeks before starting weed again, and I think that's part of the reason I was able to control my consumption this time around.
My primary concern is how to keep my smoking reasonable. I have ADHD so my impulse control is pretty much 0, I've noticed I can only take T breaks when I'm forced to or put myself in a position where I'm forced to. So I'm not really interested in strategies that involve going cold turkey in between periods of smoking, more in how to decrease my consumption on a daily basis in a way that isn't just telling myself "no". That doesn't work for me. I've found that weed is usually a positive in my life, it helps me relax in a way that I can't all by myself, but I'm constantly scared of going down that vicious cycle and getting addicted again.
Greatly appreciate y'alls advice and if you made it this far through my long ass essay, thank you!
submitted by SpicyCrickets to Petioles [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:55 aw630 1st SFOD-D(Delta Force) uniform from 2000s (uniform in comments)
|submitted by aw630 to GhostRecon [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 Miserable_Toe_3957 Day 80 on the CDLC and Forum Stomper autos and they’re ugly ducklings but back on track and thickening up, especially the FS. Plus my little HST experiment chugging right along.
|submitted by Miserable_Toe_3957 to MephHeads [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 Visserhops23 Call of Battlefield: Beyond Light
|submitted by Visserhops23 to DestinyFashion [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 wonderskyte3 vous leur faites quoi
|submitted by wonderskyte3 to echangedepotes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 SkepticalLitany First bunch of the year 😍
|submitted by SkepticalLitany to nzgardening [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 pumpkinbabe Is it me or was my ombré executed kinda poorly lol 😆😭 Am I just a perfectionist? I got it done in October - it’s faded a bit since then, and looks better straight, but still. Swipe to pics 3-4 to see what it looks like now. The last pic is of my old hair. Any suggestions on a color to change it to?
|submitted by pumpkinbabe to femalehairadvice [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 RelentlessRaccoon He's not heavy, he's my brother.
|submitted by RelentlessRaccoon to cats [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 Dry_Teacher2601 Minecraft Bedwars, But It's The Greatest Trio Ever...
|submitted by Dry_Teacher2601 to videos [link] [comments]|
2022.01.20 20:55 LivvyRose What's the best nude builder gel in Australia for a non professional?
I'm looking for a builder gel to use as a base for nail art. My natural nails are quite long, but I'm giving them a break from regular gel for a little while to rehydrate.
I've tried Gelish Structure Gel, but it's not super great to apply. Has anyone tried Mitty? Gel in a Bottle would be the best - but that requires a license :(
submitted by LivvyRose to NailArt [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:55 TCMR20 Sims 4 CC
Hey all! I was wondering if anyone knew of a cc pack/mod that converted the teen/adult/elder maxis base game hairstyles into ones that can also be used for children and toddlers? Any info would be great as I've been looking for like 40 minutes and can't find anything.
submitted by TCMR20 to Sims4 [link] [comments]
2022.01.20 20:55 Paladin_Aqua W: Explosive Gauss | H: Build Your Own Bundle