Any place to clean dusty luggage/trolley in Marathahalli area?
2021.10.18 06:57 incongnito2019 Any place to clean dusty luggage/trolley in Marathahalli area?
Some of luggage/trolleys are dusty and cleaning with water is not helping. Any place in marathahalli/ORR area where they provide service to clean bags?
submitted by incongnito2019 to bangalore [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 bobcat N.B.A. East Preview: The Bucks Aren’t Finished Yet
2021.10.18 06:57 aliceisaeep Oh Doctor! I'm crazy!
2021.10.18 06:57 franciscopizzaro Drapeau du Gaullisme
2021.10.18 06:57 Adventurous-Jello488 today is a GOOODDDD dayyyyyy
GOOOD MORNINGGGGG EVERYONEEEEE
submitted by Adventurous-Jello488 to teenagers [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 Syber17 Founders Scout Vehicle
submitted by Syber17 to Crossout [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 neyiat When did phcj turn into r/ihavesex?
submitted by neyiat to popheadscirclejerk [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 7SFG1BA Go read the Halloween Kills Wikipedia page right now read the plot
Someone did some recent editing to the page, especially the plot where Michael supposedly drove a fire engine back to Haddonfield. It has some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever read you'll get a good laugh out of it.
submitted by 7SFG1BA to Halloweenseries [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 StudyOk5387 How do you get better?
I have a couple hundred hours in the game (probably 100 actually in game) and I’m high silver in solos, got gold once, and mid gold in duos. I suck though. The only weapon I’m somewhat decent with is scythe. I’d like to get good with sword, great sword, and spear. I watch a ton of videos and practice in training but I’m still bad. Can anyone give me tips?
submitted by StudyOk5387 to Brawlhalla [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 Ladyman3 BRUH
2021.10.18 06:57 sw1tch_ Suficiente internet por hoy
2021.10.18 06:57 PotatoLord42069 A chill man.
2021.10.18 06:57 AdGroundbreaking2181 What are some ways to increase English speaking/writing skills?
submitted by AdGroundbreaking2181 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 AkhronusTA Favorite part?
Which part of the story was your favorite? I know it's tough to mention just one part of the entire story, but still... you know. :) Mine was the one when Grace and other astronauts and scientists sit in a room together watching a rocket launch, and everyone makes some reveals related to Grace and Stratt. That was indeed the most hilarious part of the entire story (for me, at least). Others were very good as well, but I loved that one. ^V^
submitted by AkhronusTA to ProjectHailMary [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 ssigea 🔥 Sleeping vulture MP India, by Chandan P 🔥
2021.10.18 06:57 empathyboi Entertainment lawyer recommendations?
Hey all -- so I'm being hired by a company to write a feature script.
I've written up a contract and scope of work that's a few pages long. It's not a ton of money, but enough that I feel it might be necessary to bring on a lawyer to review everything.
Am I basically asking them to perform a contract review? How much can I expect to pay someone for this service? Does anyone have any recommendations for this lawyers?
submitted by empathyboi to Screenwriting [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 DJF_62 Q
submitted by DJF_62 to amishadowbanned [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 Pink_Cardigan Australian Love Island - what are they doing the rest of the week?
So I'm Australian and this is the first time I've actually watched the Aussie one because you know (cultural cringe) but anyway, this season thus far has delivered way more drama than most of the UK season prior to casa amore.
The only issue is that the show is only on 4 days a week... umm what are they doing the other days of the week? Working as barristers in Byron? Honestly, they could have part-time jobs at this rate.
submitted by Pink_Cardigan to LoveIslandTV [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 f00dstampz Possible lucid dream?
I woke up feeling pretty weird this morning. Last night, I had a possible lucid dream; I don’t remember the events leading up to me realizing I was dreaming, to be honest think it was a sex dream. When I did realize, I recalled that hands and clocks never look right in dreams, so what I did was look at my hands, they looked weird, so I found a clock and it looked weird. And then i woke up.
I fell back asleep after that and had this dream where I was on this familiar-feeling property, I think I’ve seen it in my dreams before. It gives off a kind of dark-academia, historically old and ivy-laden mansion vibes with a greenhouse and a well. Kind of similar to the property in the Haunting of Hill House. I didn’t have control in this dream, although I was aware that I was dreaming. Me and a boy who felt familiar, like someone I might know in real life, were slow dancing together in a foyer-type room when suddenly I got really filled with fear. We started running from someone or something, I never saw what we were running from but the fear was there. The feeling of being prey was there. We ended up running into a kind of cellar thing under the greenhouse and I got this horrible feeling. I remember thinking, “I don’t think we should be in here, I might get stuck in this dream.” I led us out of the cellar-type room and.. that’s all I can remember.
submitted by f00dstampz to DreamInterpretation [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 drballsackphd What advice would you give an 18 year old?
submitted by drballsackphd to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 becomeunstuck Coinbase in India?
I am just getting started with crypto and looking for some apps. Everyone mentions WazirX/Binance/CoinDCX, but no one ever talks about Coinbase. Can we use it in India? If yes, then why isn't it popular because it's pretty common abroad.
submitted by becomeunstuck to CryptoIndia [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 JimmyfromtheColts Any news on TY? Is he alright?
submitted by JimmyfromtheColts to Colts [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 languagesworld Pronúncia
Ao aprender um novo idioma, a pronúncia é provavelmente um dos pontos mais difíceis. Acostumar-se aos sons de um novo idioma não é fácil e leva tempo para aprender todos eles. Além disso, quanto mais um idioma é difundido, mais variada sua pronúncia. Por exemplo, o português tem variedades importantes, como a versão do Portugal e a versão brasileira. Hoje, cassetes, CDs, DVDs, vídeos, a Internet podem nos ajudar muito mais do que no passado. Ler com frequência também é muito importante, conversar com falantes nativos também é uma ideia muito boa. Hoje, o Skype nos permite fazer isso enquanto estamos em casa. Quais são suas opiniões? Como você decide seu modelo de pronúncia? Quais são suas sugestões para praticar a pronúncia?
submitted by languagesworld to portugueses [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 nyuhopeful Looking for recommendations with engaging plots and worldbuilding… and yandere MLs or second MLs
I’m looking for a otomeisekai style romance with a good plot in the background. I have very specific tastes and am quite picky, so I’ll review the manwhas I’ve read and explain what I liked & didn’t like about them.
What I’m looking for:
What I liked:
- I enjoy love triangles/situations where multiple men are interested in FL
- A plus if the FL has already had relationship experience and the ML is innocent. Please no playboy MLs
- Yandere ML or puppy/simp ML, a HUGE plus if it’s a mix of both and he’s a devoted knight. Very sick of the cold-hearted duke/prince types. Helio (from Your Throne) and Eclise (from Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess) are perfect examples, but they’re not going to be the MLs so I’ll just cry I guess.
- Engaging plot besides the romance, a huge plus if the story has an actual villain that is competent
- FL can be overpowered but I can’t really stand the strong emotionless cliche FL where she doesn’t understand romance or whatever and is super dense about every man loving her, really irritating. I prefer the bubbly and bright FLs (Shuli from the Stepmother’s Marchen, Irina from the Elegant Sea of Savagery, Anissa from the Duke’s Precious One), or the dark, broken, unstable ones (Medea, Penelope, Roxana, Elena from Shadow Queen).
- No stupid female rivalry over men, very irritating. Hypocritically, I love the opposite
- I’d prefer it if the characters don’t start out married
What I didn’t like:
- Your Throne - My favorite webtoon of all time. Eros is probably the best villain in otome isekai. Helio is one of my favorite male characters, just my type. Medea is strong without being dense when it comes to romance; she’s an actual competent genius. Psyche is the sweet girl who isn’t painted as dumb or irritating- she has her own strengths that don’t compete with Medea’s so there is no rivalry between them. There isn’t much romance, but the plot holds up on its own. The characters get into tense situation after tense situation, and it’s one of the few isekai manwhas where I’ve been genuinely afraid for the characters’ lives (as in, there are real stakes).
- Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess - Second favorite, probably, because of it’s really gripping plot and game system. Eclise is exactly my type, but I LOVE Callisto too. Judging from novel spoilers, the villain is scary and powerful, a real threat and not just annoying.
- Roxana - I loved the setting of the murder mansion, the worldbuilding with the butterflies, and the art is god-tier. Great villains. Also Cassis is my type…
- False Confession - I really liked how the FL had some level of competence without being completely overpowered. She’s a girl going to war for the first time, so she is understandably scared and traumatized instead of kicking butt. The whole war arc is written really well, and the two hot guys competing for her attention are a cherry on top. One of my favorites.
- A Stepmother’s Marchen - The first season epilogue chapters had me sobbing at the dinner table, need I say more? Not much romance and I was bored/confused at the beginning, but the trial plot is so gripping that all my complaints were forgotten. The villain is very competent and interesting as well, and I enjoy how so many men are in love with Shuli (which she deserves!!!) The second season is shaping up to be even better.
- Shadow Queen - The plot is great enough to carry itself without romance, with well-written politics and economics. I genuinely HATED the villains and felt stress over the situations the main character got herself into. Then I heard that the ML was going to be the boring prince and wanted my time back, wtf. I would’ve preferred she end up with the knight or even the crazy cousin. It’s discontinued now, so whatever. One of the few manwhas that was almost as good as Your Throne with very little romance.
- The Elegant Sea of Savagery - I’ll be honest, I thought this wouldn’t fit my preferences, but it does. The worldbuilding is interesting and detailed, so it feels like it has more of a plot than it does. The ML is the cold duke type, but with a non-sugarcoated yandere side and a rags to riches backstory that I find fascinating. He has an actual reason to love the FL other than just her being “interesting.” I also like that the FL is already in a relationship with a guy who is not the ML, and the ML is trying to break it up - it’s very unique compared to most other manwhas where the FL is only ever with the ML. I also like the FL’s self-aware incompetent personality and how positive/lighthearted/strong she is in the face of adversity.
- Please Throw Me Away/Leave Me Be- The male lead is super cute, the relationship is super wholesome (the characters actually sleep together!!), and the plot is good with competent/scary villains. There are some unique elements like the forest monoliths and the emperor’s power to make people sick which were refreshing to read about. It also tickles me how so many men are into the FL. The yandere/tsundere stepbrother is hilarious, and the jealousy between her childhood friend and the ML is also entertaining.
- Caught by the Villain/The Villain Discovered my Identity - The FL is overpowered but not super dense. The second ML is literally one of the most entertaining and scary yanderes ever written. The plot isn’t much to write home about, though, and the genderbent romance is getting frustrating.
- The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - I found the demon and family aspect of this really interesting. I also like the ML even though he’s the cold duke type. There’s just something interesting about him that I can’t put my finger on. The FL is also really great, positive and lighthearted.
- The Princess’ Spaceship - Interesting/unique plot with the FL coming from a futuristic, advanced tech world rather than the modern world, good comedy, and decent romance with a cold prince type (but I still liked him). Just a lot of fun, but nothing outstanding or memorable.
- I Tamed A Tyrant and Ran Away - I liked the plot of this a lot (contracts, a living sword, oh my) and the yandere ML is right up my alley.
- The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass - the FL is too overpowered, the ML is boring and generic, the enemies are stupid. The revenge is just not satisfying. Also, too much girl hate and rivalry. I didn’t like Raeliana at the Duke’s Mansion (or whatever it’s called) for a similar reason.
- Revolutionary Princess Eve/The Princess Imprints a Traitor - Incredible beginning that promised action and rebellion, but then we go back to standard fare like tea parties and all of these women stupidly fighting over slave men??? Wtf. The ML was so great and unique too, so hot and just my type, but alas…
- The Lady and the Beast - I thought this would be right up my alley since the ML is cute and the FL is experienced and competent, but she comes off as dense and irritating. I just felt bad for the ML by the end. There is barely any plot at all. At this point I’m not sure why I should keep reading it. After reading this, I got fed up with the “badass queen” type of FLs...
- Charlotte and Her Five Disciples - I don't understand the point of this? She went back in time to find romance, but then she doesn't look for it and acts like a grandma in a loli body? So annoying. Hate this type of dense FL.
- Crimson Karma - I didn’t like the art to be honest, and the FL also seems too cold/emotionless to me.
- The Villainess Lives Twice/Again - The plot is interesting, but I couldn’t really get into the characters. I thought it would be perfect for me, but something is missing.
- Cute fluff, romances, and characters, but I didn’t care for the plot: I’ll Just Live On As A Villainess, Beware of the Villainess, The Villainess in Love, Father I Don’t Want to Get Married, The Evil Lady’s Hero, I Met the Male Lead In Prison
- The male leads are so generic and the plot isn’t enough to carry a romance I don’t care about: The Lady Wants to Rest, Untouchable Lady, The Villainess Is A Marionette
submitted by nyuhopeful
to OtomeIsekai [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 06:57 Puzzleheaded_Way_935 A collection of some of my favorite nice guy tik toks