2021.09.23 03:47 RevolutionaryPhone35 Hi , I wanna know if my shader is compatible with the model and low poly art which i m working it .
|submitted by RevolutionaryPhone35 to Unity3D [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 Scotts-Totts Carolina or Raiders D/ST?
I currently have Carolina but could pick up Raiders off of FA. Carolina is facing Davis Mills/Hou, Las Vegas is facing Jacoby Brissett/Mia
submitted by Scotts-Totts to fantasyfootball [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 xbleuguyx Regarding the "Reboot screen". Give me a corresponding number below, I'll tally everything up, myself, and post the results in 3 days. Honest answers only.
1 - No reboots
2 - You have gotten a "Reboot" but it didn't effect you playing. (After a game, Casual/PVE/Ranked)
3 - You've gotten a "Reboot" screen DURING a game. (Casual/PVE/Ranked). For this number, "trust me, bro", doesn't work. I need a vid of it, not just a connection interruption.
I've never gotten that screen during a game, of any type. It's always been before or after.
submitted by xbleuguyx to DuelLinks [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 Castle9802 The Underworlds
Decided to showcase some of my demonic characters. So here ya go!
Pitmaster - The master of the torture pits within the depths of The Underworlds. He ensures that no deed goes unpunished as he is able to read the souls of those he encounters. He knows their greatest fears, their shame, and insecurities and is able to turn it against them in his personalized torture tactics. A close ally of Daemon who has been the tip of the spear battling alongside side his king during the Siege of Heaven
Diavolo - a minor demon who rose to prominence during the Italian Renaissance. He was known for his savvy and deceptive dealings that saw him accumulate a wealth of souls. He acts as the devil upon your shoulder, influencing one's actions steering them towards chaos and ruin through his telepathic machinations. If it weren't for his daughter, Muse's betrayl he would have shaped the future of The Underworlds for centuries to come.
Styx & Stone - a Brother and Sister duo who have departed the Underworlds to take the land of the living by storm, these half - demon twins have taken to Las Vegas setting up shop, luring in tourists with their deadly games. Stone acts as the muscle using his large mass to crush opponents (think of the Blob), while his sister Styx is the brains, utilizing a rare gift know as the Demon's Gambit allowing them granting her extraordinary luck. Despite their demonic origins they are more of a nuisance than an out right threat in their efforts to secure souls
Cerberus - a 12 foot tall demon with three wolf like heads. Cerberus stands at the entrance of the Underworlds. He has the ability to read a person's past, present, and future (had fate been kinder). He is the right hand of the ruler of the Underworlds, Daemon. He originally battled the son of Exodus for a chance to rule but was brutally defeated and was force to take up the "guard post" for the rest of eternity.
submitted by Castle9802 to Superhero_Ideas [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
|submitted by prawnbiryani to 11hr11min [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 markus2982 Ryobi saved the day camping.
|submitted by markus2982 to ryobi [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 dbezzy1010 What time is tomorrow’s NOCTA drop?
2021.09.23 03:47 redsixbluenine Armor Min-Maxing - I built a program to clean out my vault - this is what I learned
I had a vault problem until I built a program to sort out my armor.
I went from full postmaster x 3 and 499/500 in the vault to a postmaster with weapons I want to try & 446 in the vault (including around 60 pieces that I marked as "archive")
I play all three characters and now have 213 pieces of armor marked "favorite" *using DIM* of which 103 are exotics. So all my builds over all three characters can be boiled down to around 100 legendary armor pieces.
The implication here is that we probably don't have vault space problem, we have an inventory management problem. It took a lot of computing power to go through the whole vault and figure out what was worth keeping. Its not really practical for humans to do this in real time as loot drops but I will give you a few rules of thumb that might help below.
My goal in building the program was to determine which armor I had was worth keeping and whether a new piece of armor was worth keeping. Dealing with the postmaster was a constant aggravation. Now I really don't have anything to worry about because I'm sure that I kept the best stuff. I will redo this process maybe once per month to figure out if anything that looked to be worth keeping actually is.
How do I know I kept the best stuff?
Each possible combination has a cost. If you want 8-2-10 2-10-4 then you have to find the armor pieces which minimize the total mod energy cost that get you that combination. So I built the program to find all the minimums. Then I marked "junk" any armor piece that did not create some minimum combination. Eg if the wild hunt boots can create that combination at 17 mod energy cost, but a different pair of boots can do it for 16, those wild hunt boots might be junk.
I also created a table with my ideal builds for each exotic so that it would minimize the number of combinations I had to look through.
I then found interesting builds from the list of all possible combinations for that exotic and marked a few as favorites. If items hit some minimum that weren't a priority, I marked them as "archive" just in case I happen to want that combination down the road.
I then uploaded the list back into DIM and then started deleting the junk. It was amazing how many useless armor pieces I had masterworked!
Rules of Thumb
1) everything starts with the exotic. If your exotic's stats don't somewhat follow your build, it will ether be expensive (your mod energy cost can be so high that it blocks you from putting other useful mods in...five intellect mods will cost you half of your mod energy budget, ie can't do particle deconstruction, etc) or impossible. Head to the lost sector to farm a better version of that exotic. Or wait until better RNG comes your way.
Lets pretend we dont care about resilience or strength for our wormhusk crown build. If you your wormhusk has more than 2 in either of those categories, those extra stats are wasted because 2 is the minimum you can ever get in each category.
2) think about minimizing waste. If you don't care for resilience on your hunter builds, any stat over 2 in this category is wasted.
3) my best piece of armor was from ada-1. She sold a warlock chest piece that was 2-2-28 2-25-2 (61 total). There is zero wasted stats because I always care about recovery and intellect. Check out your vendors every week and see if they are offering up something special.
4) remember, don't waste stats so forget about whether that piece of armor that has 68 total. Now if you don't care for resilience and that 68 piece has + 6 in resilience, perfect! you might have a god-roll because its equivalent to having a 64 roll with nothing wasted. If its +10 resilience, keep it but anything more in your wasted stat may not be worth keeping.
5) the stat distribution is generally pretty even between (Dis - Int - Str) and (Mob - Res - Rec) ... so you will normally have 15 tiers of stats to allocate to each side...before you add on your mods or CwL mods...so if you're planning your build, don't expect to get 10-10-10 on one side...its not going to happen...with armor mods you can slot +5 to one side or the other so best case is 20 or 21 tiers on one side and 15 on the other. Obviously the higher your Recovery and Intellect are, the less expensive your mods are going to be. Just remember that +20 intellect in each of your armor pieces works out to T9 once you masterwork it. So you dont always need to get max stats in order to have a really good build.
6) that being said, the game is constantly forcing you to make decisions/trade offs. So you need to be able to say: I am willing to trade T10 recovery for T9 in order to get more mobility. Titans probably have the hardest decisions to make because their class ability is tied to resilience. Its best to have a rough idea of what your preferences are so that you can look at the stats on armor dropping for you and decide if the stat distribution offers you a decent tradeoff.
6) building for statis is much easier because you can get up to +50 stats for free.
7) there are a total of 60 possible tiers - ie you had T10 in each one - and its reasonable to get to +35 without CwL, +39 with CwL and +44 with CwL and Statis. Remember also that even in stats you dont care about, the minimum you will probably get is T2...so that takes away 4 tiers if you dont care about resilience and strength...decide what you dont care about and allocate the rest of the tiers accordingly.
8) remember there are hidden stats on lightweight frames and with certain exotics that boost your stats.
submitted by redsixbluenine to DestinyTheGame [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 Switchibot Until 9/28, you can play Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for free with a Nintendo Switch Online Membership!
|submitted by Switchibot to SwitchUpdates [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 Res3t_ Replaying DH1 for achievements, looking for advice
The Deathloop hype is making me want to revisit the franchise, starting with the first game. So far I have 43% of the PSN trophies and I’m looking to do a run where I can get most of them done. The major ones I haven’t achieved yet are:
Ghost Mostly Flesh & Steel Dunwall in Chaos Clean Hands
I’m thinking of doing one mostly flesh and steel high chaos run, unlocking all the misc combat and elimination related trophies along the way. Then I can do a faster Ghost & Clean Hands run later. Of course if I really hated myself, I could do a Ghost/Clean Hands/Flesh&Steel run all in one go.
submitted by Res3t_ to dishonored [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 pinktoesincold [Help] looking for helpful critique or suggestions on my found object sculpture.
2021.09.23 03:47 Yuuichi_LV Docker nginx-proxy and fail2ban
Greetings, I have nginx-proxy running pointing to different services and would like to add fail2ban. I have having problems finding good instructions. Could someone please walk me through adding the jail and filter files and any changes I may need to do to the docker containers? Would I just need it for nginx-proxy or do I need a rule for each service off it, like NextCloud and Jellyfin containers? Fail2ban is running as a service, not as a container, on my Debian server.
submitted by Yuuichi_LV to docker [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 majesticambulance have you guys found rs100 online to be easy?
Taking this course but im considering dropping it after the first quiz. The prof wrote the textbook where alot of the quiz questions are supposedly based on, but you have to buy it for 60-80$. All course notes my math profs wrote were provided for free, but this prof is forcing us to buy it. The modules which dont have too much info also have youtube links to third party videos, and some of the quiz questions are based on the specific youtube vidoes.
Feel like this course isnt worth the effort especially as an elective. If youve taken this course online let me know what you though of it.
submitted by majesticambulance to uwaterloo [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 fanboyx27 “From here I can see 9 realms and ten trillion souls.”
2021.09.23 03:47 1000-angry-bees new to jujutsushi, out of curiosity, can anyone make out what's going on in this panel? chapter 149 page 17 bottom panel, for context maki just got smacked by ogi... thanks!
|submitted by 1000-angry-bees to Jujutsushi [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 mhsnsh Help with routine for 16/yo girl.
Hello, I have combination skin and am prone to hormonal breakouts. I have sensitive skin. I want a routine but don’t know where to start. Any recommendations, preferably from chemist warehouse as I’m going there this afternoon? Thank you.
submitted by mhsnsh to AusSkincare [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 graviton14 Toland Dialogue from this week's Ascendant Challenge
I was running this week's ascendant challenge, and I accidentally bumped into Toland. I'm not sure if this is old dialogue or not, but it seems to be extremely relevant if it is.
"Osiris! Osiris, Osiris, can you hear me?"Is this new dialogue, and if so has anyone else found any new dialogue in the Ascendant Challenges?
2021.09.23 03:47 _Orlandoo Joe rogan mentions brave browser
|submitted by _Orlandoo to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 MICROWAVED-MICROWAVE I’ll friggin do it
|submitted by MICROWAVED-MICROWAVE to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 PMCCommando [XB1] H: AA/25ffr/15r 10mm Pistol W: Caps, Rare Apparel
2021.09.23 03:47 ohhh07 The classic Israeli Galil ARM chambered in .223. Equipped with a folding bipod, AR and AK style safety, carry handle, folding stock, wire cutter and bottle opener, what more can you ask for in this classic military rifle. Thanks to a local gun shop for letting me shoot some of their inventory.
|submitted by ohhh07 to Galil [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 Any-Boysenberry2259 Which 3 makes you go "nah i'll wait til tomorrow".
Avid listener but occasionally when football is slow I'll FF through ads and see who is on...
Must admit if I hear a Kate, Andy nd Jim intro I'm immediately out.
Who's your best/worst three?
For me best is Marcus Luke Vish
No go is the aforementioned but also a Kate Andy Pete show is painful to get through. Big fan of Pete but feel he's wasted on Kate and Andy...
submitted by Any-Boysenberry2259 to thefootballramble [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 KyligtWoW Your Duty Is Not Over
| Your Duty Is Not Over - Self Revive patch soon? So I can start playing Valorant again|
submitted by KyligtWoW to VALORANT [link] [comments]
2021.09.23 03:47 lonesax47 Found at my local park (Annie Dillard)
|submitted by lonesax47 to nerdfighters [link] [comments]|
2021.09.23 03:47 iwanttheworldnow If you drink beer, what's your go to "after a long day at work" beer?